Well folks....drum roll please! I know, I know, I am a little late posting the winners...but I did draw them on time this afternoon at 12 sharp! I am excited to report that due to my expanding business, I am in the middle of moving into a new office and my computers and internet access were not reconnected until this afternoon.
Before I announce the 5 names I drew from a hat, yes, a REAL hat not a proverbial one, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who supported CoConut CirCle and me by participating in this raffle. I do not do any advertising, so all of my business comes from referrals and word of mouth from friends and family like you! I can not begin to articulate how much I appreciate being embraced by you all, many of you returning clients. As a thank you to each and every one who entered, I would like to offer you a 20% discount on your next photo shoot with CoConut CirCle. This can not be combined with any other special and must be booked by May 31st, 2010. I wish I could have pulled all of your names from my hat, but I sincerely wish that you will grant me the privilege of photographing you and your beuatiful families one day soon.
OK....enough of that.....on to the winners!!! Congrats to:
1) Kaylin P. of Fort Lauderdale wins a romatic couples' shoot
2) Michelle N. of Lake Worth wins a family shoot
3) Maureen D. of Royal Palm Beach wins a commercial business advertisement shoot
4) Emily G. traveling all the way from Bloomington MN wins a family shoot
5) Michelle D. of Palm Beach Gardens wins a intimate newborn shoot for her new baby
If your name is on this list of lucky winners, please get in touch with me within 48 hours to claim your prize and schedule your shoot! I am so excited to work with you all.
- April's Inner CirCle
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- This blog cronicals the recent events of me, April, owner and photographer of CoConut CirCle. First and foremost a wife and mother of 3 children, photography allows me to express my creative side, work in a field that I am passionate about, and capture the magic in each moment, while still maintaining a schedule that works for my beautiful family. It is truly a win-win and I am blessed to be able to work with my amazing clients. My photographic style is casual and relaxed. I believe that the best images are moments captured rather that moments created, and I can't wait to capture the beautiful moments in your life.
For information on availability and pricing....