CoConut CirCle is thrilled to announce the 1st Annual Photo Session Give Away Contest!
Inspired by the generosity of others, and anxious to spread the word about my all new blog page and redesigned web site, I have decided to create a raffle....a random drawing, designed to give away 5, yes FIVE, individual Basic Package photo sessions with me, April, owner and photographer of CoConut CirCle. These sessions are TOTALLY FREE to each of the 5 winners with nothing to buy and NO CATCH! Each winner will get a CD with the high resolution professionally edited images from their winning session to keep and duplicate! NOTHING to buy and NO CATCH. Just help me spread the word about CoConut CirCle Photography and you will be entered to win. Here is how is works:
TO ENTER: make a "comment" to this blog post including your FIRST name and LAST initial, CITY, and the TYPE of photo session you would like to have, ie maternity, infant, engagement, newborn, senior photos, etc. A sample comment entry:
"April M, West Palm Beach, Engagement"
You may only enter one time this way.
To increase your chances of winning, you may enter additional times using the following alternate methods (one time for each):
1) "FAN" CoConut CirCle on FaceBook and you will receive an entry (if you are already a FAN of CoConut CirCle, you will automatically receive this entry)
2) Create a Status entry about this contest blog entry on YOUR FaceBook page, then go to CoConut CirCle's FB page and post "I entered!" so that your entry can be verified and counted.
3) create a POST of this blog entry on YOUR blog or web site. Then come back to THIS blog post and enter a comment including YOUR blog or web address so that your entry can be verified and counted. Sample entry comment:
"I entered: visit me at www.CoConutCirCle.com"
4) become a "follower" of CoConut Circle's "April's Inner Circle" Blog page. This will generate yet another entry for you.
5) send an EMAIL to your friends whom you think might be interested in winning a photo session, inviting them to visit this blog (http://www.coconutcircle.blogspot.com/) and enter. When you do, "CC " me in your email at CoConutCirCle@hotmail.com so that your entry can be verified and counted.
These methods allow you to enter this drawing up to 6 times! The more you enter, the better your chances of winning and the more people you help me tell about CoConut CirCle!
This raffle is open to everyone, including clients of CoConut CirCle. Each entered can only win 1 of the 5 sessions, and in the event a name is drawn twice, another name will be drawn and declared the winner. The five individual winning names will be drawn and posted on this blog on Monday, Feb 15th at noon. You have 2 weeks! The winners will be listed exactly as they were originally entered: first name, last initial, city, and session type for example:
"April M, West Palm Beach, wins an Engagement Session"
The winners will have 48 hours to contact me to confirm their prize. In the event that a winner does not come forward in that time, another name will be drawn. All winning photo shoots must be shot in Broward or Palm Beach counties, so basically, "you must be present to win!"
That's it! I am giving away, TOTALLY free, 5 indivdual photography sessions to 5 lucky winners just for helping me spread the word about CoConut CirCle. I am truly blessed to be able to do what I love in the supportive environment of my loving family, terrific friends and wonderful clients. This is my way, in some little way, to "Pay it Forward" and give something back. Thank you for supporting CoConut CirCle, and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Good Luck to everyone!
- April's Inner CirCle
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- This blog cronicals the recent events of me, April, owner and photographer of CoConut CirCle. First and foremost a wife and mother of 3 children, photography allows me to express my creative side, work in a field that I am passionate about, and capture the magic in each moment, while still maintaining a schedule that works for my beautiful family. It is truly a win-win and I am blessed to be able to work with my amazing clients. My photographic style is casual and relaxed. I believe that the best images are moments captured rather that moments created, and I can't wait to capture the beautiful moments in your life.
For information on availability and pricing....