About Me

My photo
West Palm Beach, Florida
This blog cronicals the recent events of me, April, owner and photographer of CoConut CirCle. First and foremost a wife and mother of 3 children, photography allows me to express my creative side, work in a field that I am passionate about, and capture the magic in each moment, while still maintaining a schedule that works for my beautiful family. It is truly a win-win and I am blessed to be able to work with my amazing clients. My photographic style is casual and relaxed. I believe that the best images are moments captured rather that moments created, and I can't wait to capture the beautiful moments in your life.

Contact Me:

For information on availability and pricing....

954.551.1234

CoConutCirCle@hotmail.com

http://www.coconutcircle.com/

Quote

"When you find yourself beginning to feel a bond between yourself and the people you photograph, when you laugh and cry with their laughter and tears, you will know that you are on the right track."

-Arthur Fellig

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Darr-ling Drew





































This is Drew Darr. Actor, PBA student, friend and handsome fella! I was lucky enough to do his headshots yesterday..... he was a real pro! Easy and natural in front of the camera. Thanks Drew...You ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment