About Me

My photo
West Palm Beach, Florida
This blog cronicals the recent events of me, April, owner and photographer of CoConut CirCle. First and foremost a wife and mother of 3 children, photography allows me to express my creative side, work in a field that I am passionate about, and capture the magic in each moment, while still maintaining a schedule that works for my beautiful family. It is truly a win-win and I am blessed to be able to work with my amazing clients. My photographic style is casual and relaxed. I believe that the best images are moments captured rather that moments created, and I can't wait to capture the beautiful moments in your life.

Contact Me:

For information on availability and pricing....

954.551.1234

CoConutCirCle@hotmail.com

http://www.coconutcircle.com/

Quote

"When you find yourself beginning to feel a bond between yourself and the people you photograph, when you laugh and cry with their laughter and tears, you will know that you are on the right track."

-Arthur Fellig

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Little Graduates



I was blessed to have the opportunity to photograph the 9 graduates of Holy Cross Preschool last school year. These 9 youngsters are on their way to Kindergarten in the fall! My daughter attends Holy Cross Preschool and I can not say enough great things about that school and the four amazing women who run it. The graduates are: Richie, Sophie, Samantha, Nayelli, Meghan, Keagan, Jordan, Isabella and Curran. This shoot was a ton of fun! I shot 375 images of 9 children in 6 different locations around the schoolyard in under 1 hr. I had a blast and the kids did too....I think this shows in the photos. I hope to be asked back next year to photograph more amazing Holy Cross Preshcool kids! A special thanks to Mrs. Moore who was my assistant on this shoot! Could not have done it without you!






No comments:

Post a Comment